Pinterest Tips and Trends – December 2018
It’s the most wonderful time of the year and it’s the the last month of Quarter 4 which means I know we are all busy pumping out new content and working our butts off before the year ends. So, we’re just going to get right to what you should be pinning this month.
If you’re new to the blog and haven’t seen the previous month’s tips and trends, you can find them all HERE.
What should you be pinning in December?
- Gift Guides
- Homemade Gifts
- Ugly Sweater Party
- Elf on the Shelf
- Football Parties
- College Football Championship
- DIY Holiday Decorating
- Game Ideas
- Family recipes
- New Year’s Eve/New Year’s:
- Resolution Ideas
Baby it’s cold outside which means staying in and cooking bread, soups, slow cooker, Instant Pot recipes are still hot! Your big holidays are here so take advantage of 4th Quarter.
- Holiday Recipes
- Cocktails and Mocktails
- Party Appetizers
- Christmas Breakfast
- New Year’s Day Recipes
- Football Party Recipes:
- Finger Foods
- Gift – Guides and DIY
- Healthy Recipes for New Year’s Resolutions
Fashion and Lifestyle:
- Cold Weather Gear and Accessories
- What are we wearing to Christmas or New Year’s Party?
- What to do with your skin during the dry winter
- DIY Masks
- Pamper yourself
- How to throw the best Parties
- Menu Ideas
- Gift- Guides and DIY
- Holiday Tablescapes
- How to get engaged
- How to Surprise
- New Year Resolution
- Christmas Destinations
- Kids travel
- New Year locations
- Best Place to be
- What to Pack for travel
- Bucket List Travel Locations
- Start making your Spring Break Pins and pinning them now
- Spring Break locations
- Best Locations to go with Kids
- Best Locations to go with friends
- Best Locations to go if Single
- Air BnB’s
And, we have two important tips for December.
- Pinterest has now said they want TWO relevant hashtags. What does that mean for bloggers? Be more specific on hashtags and scale down to only two.
- You want to have your seasonal pins out at least 30-60 days in advance. If you have posts from previous years for the upcoming season start pinning now!
Remember, I’m here to help you grow your Pinterest account! I want to help you be effective with your Pinterest marketing plan. Spend a few hours each month creating your Pinterest game plan using these helpful tips and trends. Please contact me if you have any questions or if you are interested in working together.