Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday. It’s a new year and the perfect time to focus on your Pinterest growth. Together we can improve your Pinterest pageviews and increase your website’s traffic.
If you’re new to the blog and haven’t seen the previous month’s tips and trends, you can find them all HERE.
What should you be pinning in January?
It’s the New Year so everyone is making their resolution goals and putting them into action. Now’s the time to pin the following topics.
- Meal Plans
- Lots of Salads
- Make ahead Breakfast- Smoothies anything healthy
- Keto Recipes are booming
- Gluten Free Recipes
- Decluttering and Organizing
- Calendar to keep people on task
- Families are planning spring break
- So many people got engaged over Christmas – capitalize on wedding stuff
- Date Ideas
- Party ideas
- Anything to do with Finances is a big hit this time of year
January Pinterest Tips
- Size of Pins: Follow the 2:3 ratio. Since I recommend making more than 1 pin, make at least one of those pins the Pinterest recommended 600:900
- Live Pinning: I continued my testing with Live Pinning. Pinterest wants you to be engaged. Put Pinterest on your phone and take 5 minutes a day to live pin. Remember, you can do this in while you are waiting to pick up kids from school. You can do this while you are waiting for your gas to pump. You can do this while you are taking a bath. We all have 5 minutes to devote to our account’s growth. (live pinning is where you are doing a quick search for something and straight scheduling it to your boards).
Remember, I’m here to help you grow your Pinterest account! I want to help you be effective with your Pinterest marketing plan. Spend a few hours each month creating your Pinterest game plan using these helpful tips and trends. Please contact me if you have any questions or if you are interested in working together.